BIGGEST LOSERS IN SINGAPORE
- 1st | Strolling the ranks | 161
- 2nd | Cockpit Misfits | 135
- 3rd | Camber Gamblers | 127
- 4th | Scrapyard 17 | 112
- 5th | Cruther’s Car Co. | 100
- 6th | Pierre Ghastly | 90
Carry on reading this commentary.
TOP TRACK POINTS IN SINGAPORE
Your drivers and constructor earn Track Points for your team, which can then be added to with Boosts, Punts and Forecasts, and improved with Ejector Seats. Here are the Losers teams that earned the most Track Points in this race.
- Three teams scored exactly 55 Track Points. Alpine Fresh feasted on the retirements of their namesake Alpine....
- ...Strolling the ranks scored double-figure Track Points with all of their team members
- ... as did Your Answer, whose biggest contributor was Williams
- Four teams scored exactly 53 Track Points. Williams worked well for My heart will Grosjean...
- ...while it was Latifi who covered Tardi Minardi in the most loserdom.
- ...The Blue Flag Boys have exactly the same team as My heart will Grosjean so scored the same.
- ... and it was a solid score too for Vladimir Mazepin.
PODIUM OF SHAME
In the scores for each race, we highlight the Losers teams that scored the least number of Track Points. Each and every one of these teams will be made to hold a placard saying "I think Liz Truss is brilliant." Even worse, they are forced to play the following automatic team actions...
- Steady Jordan scored only 30 Track Points. They are stuck with an automatic Fast Forecast for Japan.
- パンダポップ got only 25 on the streets of Singapore. An automatic Pitlane Punt for them.
- Henry's Motors and What Verstappened came bottom of the Track Points with a puny 22. They will be forced into a team change with an automatic Ejector Seat. And What Verstappened fourth in the championship as well!
EJECTOR SEATS IN SINGAPORE
- Camber Gamblers brought Vettel onto their team while Henry's Motors adopted Ricciardo
- Only Camber got an Ejector bribe
BOOST BUTTONS IN SINGAPORE
- Best Boosts: Strolling the ranks and Cruther’s Car Co. (auto) were the best boosters of the race, each with 50 or more additional points
- Okay Boosts: Camber Gamblers, Cockpit Misfits, Pierre Ghastly (auto) and Scrapyard 17 found themselves in the average area, the latter flattered by a double-Boost
- Bad Boosts: Work Shop Boys flopped with just 31 additional points
- Micro-Boosts: So turns out these were a total waste of time. Tardi Minardi and Vladimir Mazepin made a net gain of 3 points, while Hot Hot Hovercraft and Nikita Putin each gained 1. Let's not do that again..
FAST FORECASTS IN SINGAPORE
- Grid Position Forecast | Perfect = Ricciardo | Close = Albon, Ocon, Bottas, Zhou
- Opening Lap Forecast | Perfect = Verstappen, Zhou | Close = Albon, Alonso, Hamilton, Leclerc, Magnussen, Schumacher
- Race Result Forecast | Perfect = Bottas | Close = Schumacher, Magnussen, Gasly, Hamilton
- Perfect scores: Camber Gamblers
- Close scores: Cockpit Misfits x2 (+ bribe), Nikita Putin, Strolling the ranks, Vladimir Mazepin, What Verstappened
- Wrong guesses: everyone else
Forecasts had a rough time in Singapore despite lots of Opening Lap points on offer. Try, try, try again. Make a Fast Forecast for the next race now.
PITLANE PUNTS IN SINGAPORE
- Success + 5-point bribe: Best Laid El-Plans Punt | Both Alpine cars retired while both McLarens scored solid points | Camber Gamblers, Cockpit Misfits, Strolling the ranks, What Verstappened, Work Shop Boys
- Success: Nicholas Nudge Punt | Hit Guanyu Zhou early in the race | Nikita Putin, Scrapyard 17, Strolling the ranks, Vladimir Mazepin, What Verstappened
- Fail: Schu Shoo Punt | Schumacher hasn't been sacked by Haas, so this punt fails for the following teams. We forgot to take stake points in this race's calculations so we'll take points from Japan | Alfa Daley, Alpine Fresh (automatic), Double Daley, Nikita Putin, Vladimir Mazepin, Camber Gamblers
- Fail: Top of the Crop Stop Punt | Plenty of retirements, none of them from the big teams | Camber Gamblers#, Nikita Putin, Scrapyard 17, Steady Jordan, Strolling the ranks#, Tardi Minardi, Vladimir Mazepin, What Verstappened# | # points saved from Losers Loan Sunday
- Ongoing: Bernie Earner | Cockpit Misfits, Strolling the ranks, What Verstappened, Work Shop Boys | A couple of these teams are nearing the end of their punt period
- Ongoing: Suzuka Bazooka | Camber Gamblers
- Ongoing: Wildlife Wager | Nikita Putin, Strolling the ranks, Vladimir Mazepin, What Verstappened, Work Shop Boys
Here are the driver and constructor Track Points in Singapore.
Here is the complete Losers team data for Singapore.
And here's how it's affected the standings.
Access your personal team page here.
This weekend is the Japanese grand prix. Will its home star Yuki Tsunoda have a torrid time? Place your bets now for the Suzuka Bazooka! After Japan, we just have five races left in the season. See the full 2022 F1 schedule.
We've retired a couple of punts, but there are still a bunch of Pitlane Punts to throw your points at.
For races in October, the raceday special Track Points element will give 5 points to the car that most consistently finishes unlucky 13th across practice sessions. Utter madness. Worth an Ejector Seat so you can adopt the, er, most 13th-ish driver onto your team?
On November 1st, we automatically press every unused Boost Button. Expect multiple points mayhem in the last two races of the season. Get a jump on proceedings by pressing a Boost Button now.