This is the Repair Shop for Ejector Seats, one of several Repair Shop tools alongside DRS, Pitlane Punts and the Lucky Spanner.
WHAT IS AN EJECTOR SEAT?
If you regret one or more of your Losers Team choices, you can get rid them by launching Ejector Seats.
Once ejected, you can replace them with a more pathetic Formula One competitor.
There are enough Seats to replace all of your Losers Team, so there may be a lot of points to be gained here. Here's how to get launching.
HOW TO LAUNCH EJECTOR SEATS
Each Losers Team gets five Ejector Seats throughout the season. Each Ejector Seat can only be launched once.
- Launch one Ejector Seat to replace a driver.
- Launch two Ejector Seats to replace a constructor.
- You get to choose the replacement, but you must obey the Pit Garage Rule.
Once a replacement is chosen, the Losers Team starts scoring with that replacement from the next available race.
EJECTOR SEATS START THE SEASON LOCKED
Hold your prancing horses, it's not that easy. Every Ejector Seat starts the season locked, and can only be launched if it is unlocked.
- Your first Ejector Seat is automatically unlocked after the fifth race of the season.
- A new Ejector Seat is automatically unlocked every three races. After 17 races, they are all unlocked.
- Once unlocked, Ejector Seats can be launched at any time, and in any combination.
THE PIT GARAGE RULE
You must abide by the Pit Garage rule when choosing Ejector Seat replacements:
- At any point in the season, all four choices for your Losers Team must be from a different lettered Pit Garage.
See the Drivers & Constructors page for who's in which Pit Garage.