FIA president Mohammed Ben Sulayem has caused controversy by meddling too much in F1 and its future ownership, and for misogynistic remarks.
Will Ben Sulayem continue to be a thorn in F1's side? Bet that the controversies will continue. Read on to play this Punt.
- Bet that Mohammed Ben Sulayem will cause controversy any time in the next month
- 4:1 odds
- 3 points
- Or 1 point for cowards
- By "controversy", we mean a news story in which Ben Sulayem puts his foot in it or causes the ire of people in F1
- The controversy must be F1 related, and feature on a significant F1 news source
- The League's adjudication on what counts for this Punt is final
- If you place this bet with a 3-point stake and Ben Sulayem is secretly filmed firing Toto Wolff out of a cannon, instead of paying your stake, you win 12 points
- There is no deadline for this Punt: it applies to the calendar month following placement of the bet
- Winnings will be given or stakes taken in the scores of the race following Punt success or expiration
To play this Punt:There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.