A Fast Forecast is a quick predictor for the upcoming race. Try to add to your Track Points by making a Forecast. [Jump to the form.]
HOW FAST FORECASTS WORK
Each Losers team can play up to THREE Fast Forecasts per race, in any combination of the following options.
To play a Fast Forecast
select the type of Forecast you want to make
- choose the driver you want to make that prediction for
CHOOSE FROM THESE FORECAST TYPES🔮 Grid Forecast: Predict which driver will line up last on the starting grid of a race (pitlane starts also count for this)
🔮 Start Forecast: Predict which driver will drop at least three places on the opening lap of the race
THIS IS HOW YOU SCORE
- Correct! If you make a perfect Forecast, you win 12 points.
- Almost! If you make a close Forecast, you win 4
points. Close means second- or third-from-last for the Grid and Race Forecasts, or dropping at least one place for the Start Forecast.
- Wrong Forecasts cost you nothing.
- Each Forecast is always played for the upcoming race in the calendar.
Submit your Forecast(s) by the scheduled start of the race on Sunday, apart from the Grid Forecast, which should be submitted by the start of Saturday qualifying or the start of the Saturday sprint session, whichever is relevant.