Try to add to your Track Points by making a Fast Forecast prediction. It's
quick and easy and doesn't cost much if it goes wrong. [Jump to the form.]
NEW: FLASH FAST FORECAST FREEBIE
A special Mayday offer. Any Fast Forecasts placed on May 1st will have any losses waived. Get it wrong, and you lose no points. Applies to any Forecasts submitted from 12am to 11.59pm UK time on May 1st 2022.
HOW FAST FORECASTS WORK
Each team can play up to THREE Fast Forecasts per race, in any combination of the following options.
To play a Fast Forecast
- select a driver
then predict what will happen to that driver at the upcoming grand prix
Here are the predictions you can make:
Opening Lap Forecast
Predict which driver will drop at least three places on the opening lap of the race
Grid Position Forecast*
Predict which driver will line up a mediocre 16th on Sunday's grid line-up
Race Result Forecast
Predict which driver's final race result will be 11th, just outside of championship points
This is how you score:
If you predict a Forecast correctly, you win 20 points.
If you are almost correct (within two places for the grid and race
predictions, or dropping at least one place on the opening lap), you win 5
- Any other outcome costs you 5 points, unless placed on Flash Fast Forecast Freebie day on Mayday (see above).
Submit by the start of the race on Sunday for your Fast Forecast to apply to that weekend's race (*or start of Saturday qualifying (Friday qualifying in a sprint weekend) for the Grid Position Forecast).
GOOD FORECASTING CAN EARN YOU A FORECAST BRIBE
- If you correctly guess TWO Fast Forecasts in any one race, the League will award you a Forecast Bribe of 5 points.
- Almost-corrects don't count. If you don't get two correct guesses, you can kiss this extra points goodbye.
These points will be given as part of your scores for that race.
- If your team scores among the fewest number of Track Points at a race, the League may automatically make you play a Fast Forecast for the next race in the season.
- The choice of Forecast will be randomly generated from a League list of viable options.
- If the Forecast fails, the League will waive any points owed. We're nice like that.
We will inform you of our decision a few days after the race.