BIGGEST LOSERS IN JAPAN
- 1st | What Verstappened | 148
- 2nd | Strolling the ranks | 130
- 3rd | Steady Jordan | 113
- =4th | Hot Hot Hovercraft | 67
- =4th | Tardi Minardi | 67
- 6th | Scrapyard 17 | 61
Carry on reading this commentary.
TOP TRACK POINTS IN JAPAN
Your drivers and constructor earn Track Points for your team, which can then be added to with Boosts, Punts and Forecasts, and improved with Ejector Seats. Here are the Losers teams that earned the most Track Points in this race.
- In the most perfect moment of the season, the team that scored the most Track Points in Japan areパンダポップ. An actual Japanese name! In Japan! Only problem is, this has highlighted an error we're made. For the last four races, パンダポップ have been picking up Ferrari's scores for their Haas team member. Our mistake. This perfect moment is a sham. At the US grand prix next week, they will receive a (overall, very small) points adjustment.
- Scoring 41 Track Points apiece are My heart will Grosjean, Scrapyard 17, The Blue Flag Boys and Vladimir Mazepin. Look at you all together sharing your hot tub of hubris. You're the REAL top Track Pointers here.
- Rounding out these top Track Points scores are Double Daley and It's a Trap Lando on 39. Completely different teams, same result. Nice.
PODIUM OF SHAME
In the scores for each race, we highlight the Losers teams that scored the least number of Track Points. The following teams rocked up in Japan flaunting their winning ways, with no regards for local customs or the feelings of the Losers League. Totally outrageous. Let's make them play the following automatic team actions.
- Sainz-Tropez brought in 19 points, which is a big nah from us. They will be made to play a Fast Forecast for Austin.
- Alpine Fresh scored only 17 Track Points, which isn't even a good number. Stupid 17. An automatic Pitlane Punt awaits.
- And the worst of the lot are Pierre Ghastly, whose 16 Track Points are a slap in the face for losers and saddos everywhere. How dare they. One of their team members will be automatically Ejected.
EJECTOR SEATS IN JAPAN
BOOST BUTTONS IN JAPAN
FAST FORECASTS IN JAPAN
- Grid Position Forecast | Perfect = Albon | Close = Stroll, Magnussen, Schumacher, Zhou
- Opening Lap Forecast | Perfect = Sainz, Vettel, Albon, Norris, Zhou | Close = Bottas, Magnussen
- Race Result Forecast | Perfect = Ricciardo | Close = Tsunoda, Stroll, Norris, Latifi
There's a whole bunch of points adjustments in the scores for Japan due to errors we made in Singapore, mainly Fast Forecasts. Good job there's never any confusion in F1 about points systems. Ahem. They're all listed on the data page. Make a Fast Forecast for the next race now.
PITLANE PUNTS IN JAPAN
Won by: Cockpit Misfits, Hot Hot Hovercraft, Nikita Putin, Strolling the ranks, Vladimir Mazepin, What Verstappened
Lost by: Alfa Daley, Double Daley, Nikita Putin, Scrapyard 17, Strolling the Ranks, Vladimir Mazepin, What Verstappened
Lost by: Henrys Motors, Nikita Putin, Strolling the Ranks, Vladimir Mazepin, What Verstappened, Work Shop Boys
Failed: Suzuka Bazooka | Our special Yuki gamble for Japan didn't pay off – gomen nasai
Here are the driver and constructor Track Points in Japan.
Here is the complete Losers team data for Japan.
And here's how it's affected the standings.
Access your personal team page here.
We're off to the Americas next, with the United States grand prix on 23 October followed by the Mexico grand prix on 30 October. Only four races left for 2022: see the last remnants of the 2022 F1 calendar.
Fast Forecasts are now easier than ever, with 18 races of data to help inform your predictions. That's the theory, anyway. Make forecasts for the grid, the opening lap, or the race result for the Austin grand prix.
Have a go at our brand new Seb's Last Stand Pitlane Punt, which is our most potentially lucrative punt of the season. There are other Pitlane Punts available to play too.
November 1st is fast approaching. This is the day we automatically every unused Boost Button in the entire League. Prepare for chaos! Get ahead of the game by boosting for Austin and Mexico now.