Ferrari have been pipped to the post this season by Red Bull. They've even got Mercedes biting at their heels for podium places.
So is the prancing horse now a lame duck?
Bet a Ferrari driver won't step on the podium at a selected race. Read on to play this Punt.
- Bet that Ferrari won't reach the podium at your chosen race.
- That means a podium ceremony without Carlos Sainz or Charles Leclerc.
- 7:1 odds
- Up to 5 of your Losers Points.
- If you place this bet with a 5-point stake and the podium comprises Lance Stroll, Nicholas Latifi and a potato with matchsticks for limbs, instead of paying your stake, you win 35 points.
- This must be played by the scheduled start of your chosen race.
- The result will be announced in race scores for your selected race.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.