Since he started racing in F1 in 2007, Sebastian Vettel has entertained us with his race wins and commitment to litter picking.
His last ever race in F1 will be in Abu Dhabi on November 20th. A glorious end to wonderful— ah who are we kidding, this is the Losers League.
Bet that Vettel won't finish in the top ten in his last ever race. Read on to play this Punt.
- Bet that Sebastian Vettel will fail to finish in the top ten at the 2022 Abu Dhabi grand prix.
- This applies to the first ten cars to cross the line, OR, if it's different, the final race classification after any penalties.
- 3:1 odds
- Up to 15 of your Losers Points.
- If you place this bet with a 10-point stake and Seb limps home in 20th behind Latifi because he stopped to clear up an oil slick, instead of paying your stake, you win 45 points.
- The scheduled start of the Abu Dhabi grand prix on Sunday 20 November.
- This punt can only be played once. Odds are subject to change at short notice.
- The result will be announced in race scores for the Abu Dhabi grand prix, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.