This punt is now closed to new submissions.
Everyone loves a fluffy thing, and we don't mean Lewis Hamilton's questionable taste in jumpers.
Will the most technologically advanced spot be disrupted by be upstaged by a stray kitten or a randy wallaby?
Bet on an animal making an unexpected appearance at any of the next six grand prix weekends. Read on to play this Punt.
- Bet on an animal appearing during any of the next six grand prix weekends.
- It needs to be an actual animal (includes birds) visibly caught on camera, with its appearance notable or amusing enough to get its own dedicated news story on F1.com or PlanetF1.com or similar site.
- A grand prix weekend is defined as the Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- It only has to happen once, and you've won the bet.
- 4:1 odds.
- Reduced from 5:1.
- Up to 5 of your Losers Points.
- If your bet was 5:1 odds with a 4-point stake, and Ricciardo misses an apex because he's being chased by a coyote, you win the punt. You'll get back your 4-point stake plus winnings of 20 points.
- This punt applies to the next six race weekends of the season. If played during a race weekend (from Friday onwards), the first applicable race weekend will be the *following* race weekend.
- The result will be announced in the results of the sixth race if unsuccessful, in which your stake will be paid, or in the scores for the winning race, in which your winnings will be given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.