We were all shocked when Red Bull suffered a disastrous double retirement at the opening grand prix of the season.
Which raises a question about the reliability of the top F1 teams...
Bet that any of the big three teams will retire a car at the next race. Read on to play this Punt.
- Bet on Leclerc, Sainz, Hamilton, Russell, Perez or Verstappen retiring at the next grand prix in the season.
- This means any DNF for any of those six drivers, including retirements that are still classified due to the 90% race distance rule.
- Not qualifying or not starting the race does NOT count as a retirement.
- If one of the drivers is replaced for a race, the bet will still count.
- 3:1 odds.
- Up to 6 of your Losers Points.
- If your bet was 3:1 odds with a 6-point stake, and Leclerc's car breaks down while battling a Haas, you win the punt. You'll get back your 6-point stake plus winnings of 18 points.
- This punt applies to the next race of the season, and must be played before the start (lights-out) of that race.
- The result will be announced in the scores for that race, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.