It has become painfully clear that the Williams cars are seriously struggling for pace.
But will they continue to produce terrible results?
Bet that either Williams car will finish in the bottom two at the next race. Read on to play this Punt.
- Bet on a Williams car finishing last or second-to-last at the next grand prix in the season.
- This means last or second-last across the finishing line, with no other cars behind.
- 3:1 odds.
- Up to 6 of your Losers Points.
- If your bet was 3:1 odds with an 6-point stake, and Albon trundles across the line dead last at 20 miles per hour, you win the punt. You'll get back your 6-point stake plus winnings of 18 points.
- This punt applies to the next race of the season, and must be played before the start (lights-out) of that race.
- The result will be announced in the scores for that race, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.