We'll never forget that image of Nicholas Latifi's car in the Abu Dhabi barriers, hailing a seismic showdown to the 2021 F1 season.
But just how good is Nicholas Latifi at crashing into things? Let's find out.
Bet that Nicholas Latifi will make contact with a barrier or car at the next race weekend. Read on to play this Punt.
- Bet that Nicholas Latifi will hit a barrier or another car during a the upcoming grand prix weekend.
- The contact needs to cause damage or change the course of the race or session, so inconsequential tyre scrapes don't count.
- This applies to any moment during the specified grand prix weekend, and cannot be applied retrospectively prior to placing the bet.
- 3:1 odds.
- Up to 6 of your Losers Points.
- If your bet was 3:1 odds with a 6-point stake, and Latifi's nose nuzzles a tyre barrier, you win the punt. You'll get back your 6-point stake plus winnings of 18 points.
- This punt applies to the upcoming or current race weekend of the season, even if that race weekend has already started, If played after Sunday lights-out, the Punt will apply to the following race weekend instead.
- The result will be announced in the scores for that race, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.