Sebastian Vettel is back! Inspector Seb is behind the wheel and everything is going to go brilliantly. Right?
Or maybe, just maybe, the former world champ is going to struggle in 2022.
Bet that Sebastian Vettel won't make it out of the first session of qualifying at the forthcoming grand prix. Read on to play this Punt.
- Bet that Sebastian Vettel will be eliminated in Q1, the first qualifying session, at the upcoming grand prix.
- This means not progressing to Q2 for any reason, including things going wrong with the car.
- 4:1 odds.
- Up to 5 of your Losers Points.
- If your bet was 4:1 odds with a 5-point stake, and Seb trundles to an anonymous 17th during qualifying while Stroll takes poll, you win the punt. You'll get back your 5-point stake plus winnings of 20 points.
- This punt must be played before the start of the qualifying session. If played after the start, it will apply to the following race.
- The result will be announced in the scores for that race, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.