We're as excited as you are about F1 racing in Miami on May 8th. No, really, we are excited. What? No, that's just how our face looks. We're excited INSIDE.
So let's come up with a special one-race punt called the Miami 5-0. It's like Hawaii 5-0, but entirely the wrong part of the United States.
Bet on a driver ending up at least five places behind their team mate at the Miami grand prix. Read on to play this Punt.
- Bet that a chosen driver will end the Miami grand prix at least five places behind their F1 team mate.
- For the purposes of calculation, a DNF counts as the equivalent of 20th place. It has to say specifically "DNF" in F1's official race result.
- You can play this punt just once.
- 5:1 odds.
- Up to 4 of your Losers Points.
- If your bet was 5:1 odds with a 4-point stake, and Gasly wins the Miami grand prix with Tsunoda ending up 19th, you win the punt. You'll get back your 4-point stake plus winnings of 20 points.
- This punt must be played by lights-out at the start of the Miami grand prix on Sunday May 8th.
- The result will be announced in the scores for the Miami race, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.