This punt is now closed.
Japanese racing driver Yuki Tsunoda was disappointed when his home grand prix was cancelled in 2021 due to the pandemic. At last, in 2022, he gets to be an F1 star in front of his home crowd at Suzuka!
What could possibly go wrong.
Bet that Tsunoda won't finish the 2022 Japanese grand prix. Read on to play this Punt.
- Bet that Yuki Tsunoda won't finish the Japanese grand prix on 9 October 2022.
- This applies to DNFs, DNSs, DNQs, and Yuki not completing the grand prix for whatever reason.
- 3:1 odds
- Up to 7 of your Losers Points.
- If Tsunoda retires within the first ten laps, you will win 5 extra points.
- If you placed this bet with a 7-point stake and Yuki gets taken out by Ricciardo on the first corner, instead of paying your stake, you win 21 points. We'll give you 5 further points because the DNF happened within the first ten laps of the race, giving you 26 points overall.
- This punt must be played before the scheduled start of the Japanese grand prix on Sunday 9th October 2022.
- The result will be announced in the scores for that race, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.