PITLANE PUNT: THE OCON ODDS-ON
Like any Alpine mountain, there's an up-side and a down-side. So here's the down side. Ocon has failed to finish in the top ten in several races so far this season.
Can he do it again?
Bet that Esteban Ocon won't finish in the top ten in a specified grand prix. Read on to play this Punt.
Currently being played by:
- LockedDownLosers | 30 pts at 3:1 | Result at the USA grand prix
- Tardi Minardi | 20 pts at 3:1 | Result at the USA grand prix
- Bet that Ocon won't finish in the top ten at a specified race
- 3:1 odds
- Up to 30 of your Losers Points
- For example, if you bet on Esteban Ocon not finishing in the top ten at the Hungarian grand prix at 3:1 odds with a 30-point stake, and he does indeed finish outside the top ten (or retires), you get back your 30-point stake plus 90 points.
- This Punt can be played up to the end of the Saturday of your selected race weekend.
- The result will be announced in the scores for your chosen race, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.