PITLANE PUNT: THE OCON ODDS-ON
Like any Alpine mountain, there's an up-side and a down-side. So here's the down side. Ocon has failed to finish in the top ten in several races so far this season.
Can he do it again?
Bet that Esteban Ocon won't finish in the top ten in a specified grand prix. Read on to play this Punt.
- Bet that Ocon won't finish in the top ten at a specified race
- 3:1 odds
- Up to 40 of your Losers Points
- For example, if you bet on Esteban Ocon not finishing in the top ten at the Hungarian grand prix at 3:1 odds with a 40-point stake, and he does indeed finish outside the top ten (or retires), you get back your 40-point stake plus 120 points.
- This punt must be played before the start of qualifying of the race for which you have applied this bet.
- The result will be announced in the scores for your chosen race, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.