PITLANE PUNT: BEST OF BRITISH PUNT
We love British things. Fish and chips. The BBC. Cups of tea. A Turkish saint called George slaying a mythical dragon.
So how will the British things (drivers) do at the British grand prix?
Bet on any British driver (i.e. Hamilton, Norris or Russell) retiring from the British grand prix. Read on to play this Punt.
- Bet that Hamilton OR Norris OR Russell retires from the British grand prix on July 18th.
- Just one of them retiring wins you the bet.
- 5:1 odds
- Up to 30 of your Losers Points
- If your bet was 5:1 odds with a 30-point stake, and Hamilton beaches it at Becketts, you'll get back your 30-point stake plus winnings of 180 points
- By the start of qualifying for the British grand prix
- The result will be announced in the scores for the British grand prix, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.