PITLANE PUNT: GUENTHER'S PLUCKY SLUGGARDS PUNT
You have to hand it to Haas boss Guenther Steiner. He knew this year's car would be trash, and yet his boys Mazepin and Schumacher drive on regardless despite always finishing last. Guenther's plucky sluggards march on. Slowly.
But how slow?
Bet that the two Haas cars will finish in the last two places in a specified grand prix. Read on to play this Punt.
Currently being played by:
- The Tour de France is Better (Break Assisted – result at the Monza grand prix)
- Bet that the two Haas cars driven by Mazepin and Schumacher will finish in the last two places in a specified grand prix.
- It doesn't matter what order they are in, as long as they cross the finish line last and second-to-last. Any other result, including a retirement, means this bet fails.
- If there is ambiguity, especially over classified non-finishers, we will give benefit of the doubt and award this punt.
- 3:1 odds
- Up to 30 of your Losers Points
- For example, if you placed this bet for the Netherlands grand prix at 3:1 odds with a 30-point stake, and the two Haas cars do indeed finish in last place albeit a million laps down, you get back your 30-point stake plus 90 points.
- This Punt can be played up to the end of the Saturday of your selected race weekend.
- The result will be announced in the scores for your chosen race, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.