PITLANE PUNT: ROMEO OH ROMEO
In the words of Shakespeare, "A pair of star-crossed drivers claim the racing line, whose misadventured piteous overtakes doth with their crashes earn you a tonne of Losers points."
The Alfa Romeo drivers Raikkonen and Giovinazzi do sometimes like to crash into things – just ask Vettel in Austria. Not sure if it's a comedy or tragedy, but it's certainly an opportunity for a gamble.
Bet on an Alfa Romeo car hitting any another car – or even just a barrier – during a specified grand prix weekend. Read on to play this Punt.
- Bet on an Alfa Romeo car hitting a barrier or another car during a specified grand prix weekend.
- The contact needs to cause damage or change the course of the race or session, so inconsequential tyre scrapes don't count.
- This applies to any moment during the specified grand prix weekend, not just the race.
- 4:1 odds
- Up to 40 of your Losers Points
- If your bet was 4:1 odds with a 40-point stake, and Raikkonen rams Russell at the Russian race, you'll get back your 40-point stake plus winnings of 160 points
- This punt must be played before the start of qualifying of the race for which you have applied this bet.
- The result will be announced in the scores for your chosen race, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.