Esteban Ocon is the lowest scoring driver in the F1 Losers League so far. So let's give him his own Pitlane Punt.
Here's the situation. Esteban hasn't returned any of our letters, despite us writing them in lovely green crayon, and sending them by carrier rat. "Do worse!" we plead. "Slow down!" we beg. The question is: will he listen to us?
Ocon is currently 8th in the FIA world championship standings^. Bet that he will be 9th or lower by the time we get to the summer break.
- Bet that Ocon will be 9th or lower in the F1 world championship by the time F1 takes its summer break.
- We will use the official FIA driver standings^ for this punt.
- We mean the official F1 standings, NOT the Losers League standings.
- 4:1 odds
- Up to 6 of your Losers Points.
- If you place this bet with a 6-point stake and Ocon dutifully tumbles down the order, instead of paying your stake, you win 24 points.
- This punt must be played by the start of the Hungarian grand prix on Sunday 31 July.
- The result will be announced in the scores for the Hungarian grand prix, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.