Mick Schumacher is having a torrid time in F1, with his team boss saying a queue of people want his seat. Meanwhile, his cheery teammate Kevin Magnussen has racked up points.
Will Mick continue to have a miserable year compared to merry Magnussen?
Bet that Schumacher will score zero championship points in the next two (or four) races. Read on to play this Punt.
- Bet that Mick Schumacher's result in the next TWO grands prix will result in no F1 championship points.
- That usually means failing to finish a race outside the top ten. If he scores at least one championship point in either race, this Punt is lost.
- You can choose a stretch target with higher odds, betting that Schumacher's result in the next FOUR grands prix will result in no F1 championship points.
- 2:1 odds for TWO grands prix.
- 4:1 odds for FOUR grands prix.
- Up to 5 of your Losers Points.
- If you choose the two-race target and your bet was 2:1 odds with a 5-point stake, and Schumacher scores zero F1 championship points in the next two races, you land this Punt. You'll get back your 5-point stake plus winnings of 10 points.
- If you choose the four-race stretch target and your bet was 4:1 odds with a 5-point stake, and Schumacher scores zero F1 championship points in the next four races, you land this Punt. You'll get back your 5-point stake plus winnings of 20 points.
- This punt must be played by the start of the grand prix on Sunday for that to count as the 'first' race.
- The result will be announced in the scores for that race, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.