PITLANE PUNT: THE 2021 CHUMP PUNT
This weekend's Abu Dhabi grand prix will decide the 2021 F1 champion. That much we know.
But never mind the champ. Who will be the chump?
Predict which driver will lose the championship on Sunday. A straight choice. Lewis or Max. Read on to play this Punt.
- Guess whether Hamilton or Verstappen will LOSE the 2021 F1 championship following the Abu Dhabi grand prix.
- That's it.
- That's the punt.
- 1:1 odds
- 100 of your Losers Points
- For example, if you placed 100 points on Max Verstappen losing the championship, and he does indeed end up second in the 2021 championship (probably because the FIA gave him a 92 second penalty), instead of paying your stake, you win 100 points. If you're wrong, you lose 100 points.
- This Punt can be played up to the end of the Saturday of the selected race weekend.
- The result will be announced in the scores for your chosen race, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.