PITLANE PUNT: BRAZIL SHUNT PUNT
At the last two Sprint races, Hamilton and Verstappen found themselves out of position and ended up colliding on the racetrack.
Will the same happen in the third Sprint race of the year?
Bet that Hamilton and Verstappen will collide during the Brazil grand prix. Read on to play this Punt.
- Bet that Hamilton and Verstappen's cars will connect during the Brazil grand prix (6:1 odds).
- Applies to any of the sessions during the Brazil weekend, including qualifying, the Sprint session and the main race.
- 6:1 odds
- Up to 15 of your Losers Points
- For example, if you placed a 15-point stake, and Max does indeed perform another sexy mount on the top of Lewis, you win 90 points in the scores for Brazil.
- This Punt can be played up to the end of the Saturday of the Brazil race weekend, and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- The result will be announced in the scores for Brazil, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.