PITLANE PUNT: CARLOS CAR LOSS
Ferrari have been resurgent this year, putting behind them the woes of their past.
However, there's a chink in their red armour.
Bet on Carlos Sainz will break his car on a specified grand prix weekend. Read on to play this Punt.
Currently being played by:
- Cruthers Car Co.: 20-point stake at 3:1 (Break Assisted – result at the USA grand prix)
- Bet on Sainz breaking his car on a specified grand prix weekend.
- This means hitting the barrier, hitting another car, or any driver error that ends a session or significantly hampers his progress. Minor dings don't count.
- Includes race, qualifying and practice sessions.
- If Sainz gets hurt, this Punt is void. We're not animals.
- 3:1 odds
- Up to 30 of your Losers Points
- If your bet was 3:1 odds with a 30-point stake, and Sainz bonks the barrier in Brazil, you'll get back your 30-point stake plus winnings of 90 points
- This punt must be played before the start of qualifying of the race for which you have applied this bet.
- The result will be announced in the scores for your chosen race, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.