PITLANE PUNT: THE WILDLIFE WAGER
Everyone loves a fluffy thing, and we don't mean Pierre Gasly's attempt at a beard.
Will our superstar racing drivers be upstaged by a stray kitten or an angry wombat?
Bet on an animal making an unexpected appearance at any of the next five grand prix weekends. Read on to play this Punt.
Currently being played by:
- Murraylivesforeverinourhearts (result at the Turkey grand prix or earlier)
- Bet on an animal appearing during ANY of the next five grand prix weekends.
- It needs to be an actual animal (includes birds) visibly caught on camera, with its appearance notable or amusing enough to get its own dedicated news story on F1.com or PlanetF1.com.
- It only has to happen once, and you've won the bet.
- 7:1 odds.
- Up to 15 of your Losers Points.
- Previous incidents include a stray dog that was captured during Bahrain practice 2020, the fat cat browsing the Imola paddock in 2020. or the wasp that attacked Daniel Ricciardo during an Italy 2016 interview.
- If your bet was 7:1 odds with a 15-point stake, and (as an exaggerated example) Lando Norris is eaten by a buffalo on the pit straight, you'll get back your 15-point stake plus winnings of 105 points.
- At the moment your Punt is submitted, this bet will apply to the next five race weekends.
- If submitted after the start of qualifying on a race weekend, the five-race count starts at the following race weekend.
- The result will be announced in the scores of the fifth race, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.