PITLANE PUNT: THE RUSSELL HUSTLE
He might be eyeing Mercedes for 2022. But surely George Russell has a weakness.
A weakness in the shape of Nicholas Latifi?
Bet on George Russell doing worse than Nicholas Latifi at particular races. Read on to play this Punt.
- Bet that George Russell's race result at either of two grands prix (choose below) will be WORSE than his Williams team mate Nicholas Latifi.
- This means finishing lower down the order, or Russell retiring while Latifi finishes the race (as in Styria), or retiring earlier than Latifi, or any comparable definition of 'worse'.
- As a special treat, you can choose TWO races for this punt. You only need it to happen once to win the punt.
- 5:1 odds
- Up to 20 of your Losers Points
- If your bet was 5:1 odds with a 20-point stake for Belgium OR Russia, and Russell did indeed get a worse race result than Latifi in Belgium, instead of paying your stake, you win 100 points
- This Punt can be played up to the end of the Saturday of your first selected race weekend.
- The result will be announced in the scores of the second of the two chosen races, where your stake will be paid or your winnings given.
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.