PITLANE PUNT: THE RUSSELL HUSTLE
- Bet on George Russell doing worse than Nicholas Latifi in particular races.
- Bet that George Russell's final race result at particular grands prix (choose below) will be worse than his Williams team mate Nicholas Latifi.
- To define "worse", we will take into account the final race classification including application of any post-race penalties, also the number of laps successfully completed before a retirement.
- Bet on this for the Azerbaijan grand prix on June 6th OR the French grand prix on June 20th
- Bet on this for the French grand prix on June 20th OR the Styrian grand prix on June 27th
- Bet on this for the Styrian grand prix on June 27th OR the Austrian grand prix on July 4th
- All the above are 5:1 odds
- Up to 50 of your Losers Points
- If your bet was 5:1 odds with a 50-point stake for Azerbaijan OR France, and Russell did indeed get a worse race result than Latifi in France, you'll get back your 50-point stake plus winnings of 250 points
- By the start of qualifying at the first of the two chosen races
- The result will be announced in the scores of the second of the two chosen races, where (on losing) your stake will be deducted or (on winning) your stake will be paid back along with your points win
Use this form to place your bet (or email us). The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.