DRS MEANS DOUBLE RACE SCORES
In the Losers League, DRS means Double Race Scores. It doubles a team's Losers Points earned at specified races.
Each Losers Team gets nine DRS to play with throughout the season.
STICK TO THE DEFAULTS?...
Every Losers Team gets a DRS by default at every third race, plus a couple of bonus DRS at the end of the season. See them listed on the Calendar.
You can do nothing if you want: you'll still get your double scores. Just stand back and watch the points tumble over each other like drunken pitstop mechanics.
...OR MOVE AROUND YOUR DRS?
You don't have to stick to the defaults. You can move a default DRS to any other race in the season.
An example: The next race is normal points. Suddenly, in the lead-up to the race weekend, your Losers team driver Lewis Hamilton murders a swan. Lawks! He's bound to be awarded a 10-point Beige Flag when the next race points are announced, so move a DRS into that race.
- You can move your DRS around as much as you want.
- You can't move DRS to a race that has already happened.
You can move up to three DRS into a single race, significantly increasing that race's score.
- Using one DRS in a race doubles that race's points.
- Using two DRS in a race triples that race's points.
- Using three DRS in a race quadruples that race's points.