- The Losers Team's existing drivers and constructor get sacked. All of them.
- They are replaced with new choices selected by the F1 Losers League.
That's right. The League gets to decide. Uh-oh.
A Losers Team using the Lucky Spanner will then face the rest of the season with this whole new set of team choices.
HOW DOES THE LEAGUE CHOOSE REPLACEMENTS?
The League chooses the new picks randomly. However, the League will abide by three principles:
- The new choices won't include any driver or constructor that has just been dumped from the Losers Team.
- Any driver or constructor that has won a Formula One race that season will be excluded from selection.
- The new choices will be subject to the Pit Garage Rule.
WHEN YOU CAN'T USE THE LUCKY SPANNER
- The Spanner cannot be triggered in conjunction with an Ejector Seat at the same race.
- If you submit after qualifying, the changes take effect for the following race.