PITLANE PUNT: THE IBERIAN QUESTION
This Pitlane Punt is now closed. The punt was:
- Predict the number of retirements at the Portuguese grand prix (May 2nd) and the Spanish grand prix (May 9th) combined.
If you were pootling around a race track in Portugal or Spain, you'd park up and head off to the beach instead, right?
The bet was:
- Guess between 1 to 4 retirements (1:1 odds)
- Guess between 5 to 8 retirements (3:1 odds)
- Guess between 9 or more retirements (9:1 odds)
- Our definition of 'retirement' includes retired cars that still got classified due to the 90% rule^.)
The stake was:
- Up to 10 of your Losers Points
- For example, if you bet on the third option above at 9:1 odds with a 10-point stake, and you win, you get back your 10-point stake plus 90 points.
- This punt closed at the start of qualifying for the Portuguese grand prix on May 1st.
- The result will be announced in the scores for the Spanish grand prix, where (on losing) your stake will be deducted or (on winning) your stake will be paid back along with your points win.
The League reserves the right to change the terms of this Punt without notice. There are other active Pitlane Punts. See them here.